Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zucchini tomato italian sausage soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini tomato italian sausage soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- Prepare olive oil
- Take Italian sausage
- Prepare yellow onion (chopped)
- Get mini bell peppers (chopped)
- Take garlic cloves (minced)
- Make ready red pepper flakes
- Prepare tomato paste
- Get can diced tomatoes
- Make ready zucchinis cut into bite size pieces
- Take kosher salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Take chicken soup base
- Make ready water
- Get Colby jack cheese
- Get worcestershire sauce
- Make ready motzerella or feta
- Prepare basil
- Take thyme
- Prepare Extra cheese for garnish
Instructions to make Zucchini Tomato Italian Sausage Soup:
- To make the zucchini tomato Italian sausage soup: In a large soup pot or large Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and once hot, add Italian sausage meat. Break up the meat while it cooks with a wooden spoon.
- Once the Italian sausage meat has browned, add onion and bell pepper and saute for 4 minutes.
- Move the meat and vegetables to the sides and lower heat to medium. Add garlic, pepper flakes and tomato paste to the center of the Dutch oven and cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, zucchini, salt, pepper, chicken broth and Colby jack cheese and motzerella, along with basil and thyme and stir to combine.
- Bring the soup to a medium simmer and cook just long enough until the vegetables are tender about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the soup from heat. Serve soup immediately with additional basil and cheese on top. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zucchini tomato italian sausage soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!