Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable zucchini soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Zucchini Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vegetable Zucchini Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable zucchini soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Zucchini Soup:
- Make ready a Lg. Zucchini, cubed
- Make ready Lg. Potatoes, cubed
- Prepare Lg. Can Mixed Vegetables, drained
- Make ready Lg. Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Prepare Lg. Can Chopped Spinach, drained
- Prepare Chicken Broth
- Prepare Beef Bouillon Cubes
- Make ready Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles
- Prepare All Purpose Seasoning
- Make ready Onion Powder
- Get Garlic Powder
- Make ready Dried Cilantro
- Get Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Get Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Vegetable Zucchini Soup:
- In a Large Stock pot add everything together and bring to a boil on high heat. Once to a boil lower heat to a simmer and let soup simmer covered til potatoes and zucchini is tender; stirring ever so often. Once vegetables are soft turn off heat and Serve with Crusty Buttered Bread.
- **If need to u can Adjust the seasonings to your liking by adding more or less 😊. And make sure there’s enough broth to completely cover the vegetables to cook them and extra for the soup.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable zucchini soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!