Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zucchini fritata. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Fritata is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Zucchini Fritata is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini fritata using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Fritata:
- Get eggs
- Prepare heavy cream
- Get grated or crumbled cheese
- Take slice zucchini
- Make ready olive oil
- Take chopped thyme
- Make ready onion, chopped
Instructions to make Zucchini Fritata:
- Preheat the oven 180 degree Celcius
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add your dairy of choice and the salt. Whisk just until the egg yolks and whites are blended.
- Whisk in all or half of the cheese (you can reserve the other half for topping the frittata before baking, if desired). Set the mixture aside.
- Cook the onion and zucchini, add thyme and season it.
- Let the cooked vegetables cool for a few minutes, then stir them into the egg mixture.
- If you reserved any cheese, sprinkle it on top of the frittatas now.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes, until the eggs are puffed and appear cooked, and the center of the frittatas jiggle just a bit when you give the pan a gentle shimmy. Remove the pans from the oven and place them on a cooling rack to cool. Garnish with herbs, and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini fritata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!