Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini fritters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Fritters is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Zucchini Fritters is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini fritters using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Fritters:
- Get zucchini about 2 large or 5 medium
- Take plus 1/2 tsp salt
- Take chopped green onions
- Make ready garlic minced
- Take all-purpose flour
- Get Parmesan
- Make ready large eggs lightly beaten
- Take ground black pepper
- Make ready Olive oil for sautéing
- Get Sour Cream to serve
Instructions to make Zucchini Fritters:
- Wash zucchini and trim off ends. Grate on the large holes of a box grater. Place the grated zucchini in a large mixing bowl, stir in 1 tsp salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, squeeze handfuls of zucchini tightly over the sink to remove extra water. It helps to wring it out in a cheesecloth if you have one. It is amazing how much water comes out! You should end up with 3 1/2 to 4 cups of squeezed dry zucchini. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped green onions, garlic, flour, parmesan and eggs to the zucchini mixture. Season with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Place a large heavy bottomed cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the zucchini mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time (or use an ice cream scoop to create equal size fritters) and flatten out the tops slightly to make them pancake shaped. Sauté 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini fritters recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!