Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, zucchini fries w/ lemon aoili. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini fries w/ lemon aoili using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili:
- Take Zucchini
- Get All purpose flour
- Make ready Italian bread crumbs
- Prepare evaporated milk
- Get salt and fresh ground pepper
- Prepare mayo
- Prepare lemon juice
- Prepare paprika
- Take salt
- Take black pepper
- Take coarse ground mustard
- Get Worcestershire sauce
Steps to make Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili:
- Cut zucchini into 3/8" fries leaving the rind on.
- Season flour with salt and pepper and place in a bowl. Place bread crumbs in separate bowl
- Dip zucchini in milk, then flour batter, back to milk and finally into the dry bread crumb batter.
- Fry at 380 degrees for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towel
- Aoili can be prepared ahead of time and stored in fridge for 2-3 weeks. Combine all remaining ingredients starting with mayo and down. Sauce is super easy to make and is good with a variety of vegetables, chicken and fish. Ranch can be substituted.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food zucchini fries w/ lemon aoili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!