Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, toddler-size zucchini fries. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toddler-size Zucchini Fries is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Toddler-size Zucchini Fries is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have toddler-size zucchini fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Toddler-size Zucchini Fries:
- Take small zucchini
- Make ready coconut oil or unsalted butter - melted
- Take grated parmesan romano blend (just parmesan is fine too)
- Prepare garlic powder
- Prepare dried basil
Steps to make Toddler-size Zucchini Fries:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment the paper. Mix parmesan/romano blend, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wash zucchini. Cut into thirds across. Cut each third in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 to 4 pieces lengthwise to make wedges.
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil/butter and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Gently toss to coat again.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, turning halfway through. About 10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp before feeding to little ones. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food toddler-size zucchini fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!