Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pan-fried zucchini gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan-fried zucchini gratin using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin:
- Get zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise, then crosswise diagonally
- Get of a sweet onion, sliced in half crosswise, then length wise
- Get olive oil
- Prepare salt
- Get parmesan cheese, grated
Instructions to make Pan-fried Zucchini Gratin:
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan to medium high heat. Add zucchini and onion. Cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Turn zucchini and onion over with a spatula to cook other side. Onion and zucchini should start to become carmelized. Continue to cook covered on medium high heat for 10 minutes.
- Turn vegetables over. Add salt. Take care not to burn. Reduce heat as needed. If burning does occur, add small amount of water to deglaze pan and continue. Flavor is enhanced by this process nonetheless.
- Cook covered for another 5 minutes. Turn vegetables over and top with parmesan cheese. Cover. Cook on low for 5 minutes then turn off heat and let sit on stove until cheese melts or when ready to serve.
- Serve with grilled chick'n or pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pan-fried zucchini gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!