Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get large chicken breasts
- Prepare large zucchini
- Prepare heavy cream
- Prepare butter
- Take grated parmesan
- Take garlic seasoning
- Make ready minced garlic
- Prepare butter
- Take fresh parsley
- Take olive oil
- Get Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan.
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley.
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir.
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!