Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy chilli chana. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Chilli Chana is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Chilli Chana is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy chilli chana using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Chilli Chana:
- Prepare chikpea / chana soaked & boiled
- Prepare kashmiri red chilli powder
- Make ready garlic finely chopped
- Get salt
- Prepare oil for deep frying
- Make ready corn flour
- Make ready oil
- Make ready ginger finely chopped
- Prepare green chilli chopped
- Take spring onions chopped
- Get capsicum
- Get onion
- Prepare chilli sauce
- Take tomato sauce
- Prepare vinegar
- Make ready pepper crushed
- Take soy sauce
- Take sugar
Steps to make Crispy Chilli Chana:
- Take 1 cup boiled chikpea, chilli powder, salt and corn flour. - mix well making sure to coat the chana well without adding water. Then keep this in fridge for minimum 30 mins.
- Deep fry the coated chana in hot oil or bake at 180 degree celsius for 15 minutes. - Stir occasionally, and fry till the chana turns golden and crisp.
- Now prepare the sauce by heating oil and saute garlic, ginger and green chilli. - Then saute spring onions slightly. - now add chopped onion and chopped capsicum. saute for a minute or more, till the capsicum shrinks yet crunchy.
- Then add chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, sugar and salt. - Saute on high flame till the sauce thickens and turns translucent.
- Now add in fried chana and spring onions. mix well. - Finally, serve, chilli chana as a starter/snack
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy chilli chana recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!