Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crockpot black bean chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Black Bean Chili is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Black Bean Chili is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot black bean chili using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Prepare ground beef
- Take onion, chopped
- Get green pepper, chopped
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Make ready black beans, do not drain
- Get can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare can tomato paste
- Get chili powder
- Prepare cumin
- Prepare oregano
- Prepare black pepper
- Prepare cayenne pepper
- Get Adobo
- Get Sour cream
- Take Shredded Mexican cheese OR shredded cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Crockpot Black Bean Chili:
- Brown and drain fat from ground beef……
- Add to ground beef the chopped onion, green pepper and garlic,sauté until veggies are tender…….
- Add ground beef mixture to crockpot……
- To crock pot add : black beans, crushed tomatoes and tomato paste…..Stir well…
- Next add : chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper and adobo, stir well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…..Stir occasionally……
- Serve with some cornbread, sour cream, shredded Mexican cheese OR cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot black bean chili recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!