Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mike's green chili tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Green Chili Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mike's Green Chili Tacos is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's green chili tacos using 34 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Green Chili Tacos:
- Take ● For The Chilled Vegetables [chopped - as needed]
- Prepare Habenero Peppers
- Take Shredded Cabbage
- Prepare Shredded Lettuce
- Get Chopped EX Firm Beefeater Tomatoes
- Get Sliced Radishes
- Prepare Chopped White Vidalia Onions
- Take Fresh Cilantro
- Make ready Chopped Red Onions
- Take Halved Black Olives [drained]
- Take Ground Cumin
- Take Lime Wedges [quartered]
- Prepare ● For The Meats
- Get 90/10 Hamburger Meat [no need to drain meat]
- Take Diced Pork Shoulder [optional]
- Take Beef Broth [for steaming meat & dissolving seasoning]
- Prepare Smashed Fine Minced Garlic Cloves
- Take Cans Green Chili [or 8 oz fresh hatch green chilies]
- Get Ground Cumin
- Take Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready Deyderated Onions
- Take El Paso Taco Seasoning [you may not need all]
- Take ● For The Sides [as needed]
- Prepare Jalapeno Peppers
- Take Mexican 3 Cheese
- Make ready Green Salsa
- Make ready Red Salsa
- Make ready Sour Cream
- Take Fresh Chives
- Get Sliced Avacados
- Prepare ● For The Carbs [as needed]
- Take " Flour Tortillas
- Get " Corn Tortillas
- Take Hard Taco Shells
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chili Tacos:
- Chop all vegetables and sprinkle with a dash of Ground Cumin and fresh Ground Black Pepper. Authors Side Note: The red and green salsa pictured were made by a 104 year old Hispanic woman in Chihuahua City, Mexico who literally won't cough up her secret recipes. Yup. It appears she's taking this one to the grave. Stingy ole' bag! But still, delicious!
- Optional ingredient: Rinse your pork shoulder and pat dry.
- Fine dice your pork shoulder if opting.
- Chop up your hamburger meat and add your green chilies, cumin, seasoning packet and beef broth. Simmer meat until browned and fully moist and cooked. No need to drain meat if using 90/10 grade.
- De-seed and dice your fresh green chilies. Or, add your canned green chilies to your hamburger and pork meat. Also, add a dash of Ground Cumin again to the mix!
- You'll definitely need beef broth to thin your taco seasoning packet. Then, whisk! whisk! whisk!
- If adding pork cubes - add 1 1/2 packets of taco seasoning. If not, just one packet is needed. Old El Passo is a great OTC brand!
- Enjoy your tacos with ice cold Mexican beers in ice cold frosty mugs!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's green chili tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!