Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, green chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Green Chili is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have green chili using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chili:
- Take Green Chili Stew
- Prepare pork stew meat
- Prepare frozen green chilies (30 oz)
- Get Rotel tomatoes (hot/habanero)
- Take fresh jalapenos (diced)
- Get cilantro (chopped)
- Make ready ground cumin
- Make ready bay leaf
- Take chicken broth
- Make ready cooking oil
- Get Condensed Cream of Chicken soup
Instructions to make Green Chili:
- In a large oiled pot, brown stew meat on medium high heat. Stir in Rotel tomatoes and broth (I make broth using bullion as I find it to be more flavorful). Add frozen green chilies and condensed chicken soup. Bring to boil. Add jalapenos, cilantro, cumin and bay leafs. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Remove bay leafs and serve over burritos or eat as a stew with tortillas.
- NOTE: This tastes even better the next day after it's been refrigerated over night. You can use canned green chilies but frozen or better yet, fresh roasted tastes better. You can make this milder by removing the jalapeno seeds and/or using milder Rotel tomatoes, but I like it spicy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food green chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!