Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, honey chilli potato. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Chilli Potato is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Honey Chilli Potato is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook honey chilli potato using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Chilli Potato:
- Prepare baby potatoes
- Prepare arrowroot powder or cornflour
- Take Salt
- Get Oil for deep frying
- Get oil
- Take finely chopped onions
- Prepare finely chopped garlic
- Make ready finely chopped green chillies
- Prepare tomato puree
- Prepare chilli tomato sauce
- Get soy sauce
- Take honey
- Prepare finely chopped onion greens
- Prepare roasted white sesame seeds
Steps to make Honey Chilli Potato:
- Boil potatoes just for one whistle
- After they are done, then let them cool down completely and peel them
- In a big vessel combine together arrow root powder and salt, mix them nicely.
- Now add the peeled potatoes to the arrowroot mixture, shake the vessel with your hands, so that the arrowroot powder sticks to the potatoes nicely, do not touch them
- Cover and leave the potatoes for half an hour
- After half an hour heat oil for deep frying in a kadai, first heat on high flame then make the flame medium
- Now fry the potatoes in the hot oil, fry on medium heat, by turning them at regular intervals, until becomes brown and crispy
- Fry the potatoes in small batches, so that they fry properly and heat temperature is maintained
- When they are fried, then take them out on an absorbant paper
- On the other gas heat oil for sauce, on medium heat
- Then add onions, saute for 2 minutes, then add garlic and saute for 2 more minutes
- Now add tomato puree, tomato sauce, soya sauce, mix them well, then add fried potatoes, again mix nicely.
- In the end add honey and mix well, switch off the gas
- Take out the ready honey chilli potatoes in a serving plate, garnish with chopped onion greens and white sesame seeds, serve hot.
- For better results and crispiness of potatoes, fry the potatoes half an hour before serving, so that they remain crispy
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food honey chilli potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!