Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces
- Make ready Steak Sauce
- Prepare Organic Bread Crumbs
- Get Parsley
- Prepare Leaves of Lettuce
- Make ready Cooked Quinoa
- Make ready Diced tomatoes
- Get Diced avocado
- Take Half and half
- Take Dijon mustard
- Take Cayenne pepper
Instructions to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper.
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!