Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Tuna Lettuce Wraps is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna lettuce wraps using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready fresh tuna
- Take vegetable oil for frying
- Get wonton wrappers, Julliene
- Prepare Boston bib lettuce heads
- Prepare toasted sesame seed oil
- Prepare Jalapeño shaved
- Make ready salt
- Take Sriracha hot sauce
Steps to make Tuna Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat vegetable oil at 375°F
- Fry the wonton until crispy about a minute, put in a bowl and toss with sesame oil and salt
- Separate the leafs from the lettuce, rinse and spread them on a serving dish
- Place the wonton threads on the lettuce cups
- cut the Tuna in half oz pieces and place on top of the wonton, top with the shaved jalapeños and a dot of sriracha
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tuna lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!