Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beet watermelon arugula salad with lemon mints flavors. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beet Watermelon Arugula Salad with Lemon Mints Flavors is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beet Watermelon Arugula Salad with Lemon Mints Flavors is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beet watermelon arugula salad with lemon mints flavors using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beet Watermelon Arugula Salad with Lemon Mints Flavors:
- Take 4 cooked beets cut into cubes
- Prepare 2 cups watermelon cubes
- Get 1 handful arugula
- Take 1 tbsp chopped fresh mints
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 tsp chili flakes optional
- Make ready Feta cheese optional
Instructions to make Beet Watermelon Arugula Salad with Lemon Mints Flavors:
- In the mixing salad bowl add beets, watermelon, and arugula. Add lemon juice, mints, salt and pepper. Mix them well then transfer to the serving plate.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and feta cheese if needed, and serve immediately. Enjoy !!
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beet watermelon arugula salad with lemon mints flavors recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!