Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beef shawarma and broccoli stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef shawarma and broccoli stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry:
- Make ready Beef Shawarma meat (store-bought)
- Make ready small onion, chopped
- Take tomato, chopped
- Get Few drops Knorr Liquid seasoning or similar
- Make ready ground Pepper
- Get garlic salt
- Take Broccoli florets, bite-size
- Make ready Water
- Get Cooking oil
Instructions to make Beef Shawarma and Broccoli Stir-fry:
- Simmer the frozen beef shawarma meat in 1/2 cup water, also to soften.
- Add the sliced tomatoes.
- When water has evaporated, set aside.
- Heat cooking oil and sauté the onions. Add the beef and tomato. Stir fry in the broccoli.
- Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add a few drops of your choice of special soy seasoning.
- Serve hot with rice, bread or pita.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beef shawarma and broccoli stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!