Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, veg crispy katsu burger. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This burger is going to be your new BFF - it's crispy, crunchy, and with an Asian style slaw that will blow your mind! Join me in this episode and learn how to Assemble the burger by placing some leafy greens on the bottom bun. Then, add the tofu katsu followed by a generous scoop of the crunchy slaw. A crunchy, silky vegetarian burger patty that looks restaurant-grade but is homemade easy!
Veg crispy katsu burger is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Veg crispy katsu burger is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook veg crispy katsu burger using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg crispy katsu burger:
- Take as needed extra firm tofu
- Get 1/2 cup flour
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare mirin (optional)
- Take splash water
- Make ready 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Prepare leafy greens/spinach+arugula mix
- Take For the slaw
- Take cabbage
- Get carrot
- Get 1/2 apple
- Prepare 2 stick green onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp mayo
- Get pinch salt
- Take tbsp sriracha/hot sauce
Burger recipe - The ultimate veggie burger you will love! Incredibly delicious crisp patties, finger-licking sauce with amazing toppings. Burger recipe - Learn to make burger at home with my easy step-by-step recipe guide. This is the ultimate veggie burger that's easy to make, holds together well and.
Instructions to make Veg crispy katsu burger:
- Slaw: Long fine chop cabbage, carrots, apples. Fine chop spring onions. Put all veggies in bowl. Add mayo, pinch of salt and a tbsp of sriracha or hot sauce. Mix. Adjust mayo and hot sauce as per taste.
- Dry tofu completely with paper towel. Make patty from extra firm tofu. Size should be that of burger bun and 1 inch thick.
- Whisk flour, soy sauce, and little water till it is thick. Optional: you can add mirin in this.
- Dip tofu in this mixture. Then dip it in panko bread crumbs to coat it completely.
- Shallow fry tofu 2-3 mins on each side. Remove.
- Making burger: Leafy greens at the bottom, crispy tofu, slaw on top.
Burger recipe - Learn to make burger at home with my easy step-by-step recipe guide. This is the ultimate veggie burger that's easy to make, holds together well and. Japanese crispy fried shrimp burger ebi burger ebi filet-o shrimp burger ebi katsu burger ebi-filet-o how to make ebi filet-o how to make ebi filet-o Definitely on my list when the covid is gone. This Crispy Fried Shrimp Burger looks really delicious! I would like to give this one a.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food veg crispy katsu burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!