Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Prepare Lettuce (roughly chopped)
- Take Cooked black bean (I used the new and the leftover one)
- Take Shredded yams
- Take Chopped red onion
- Prepare Whole corn kennel (I used leftover corn salsa) chopped cilantro)
- Prepare For the salad dressing:
- Make ready 2 tangerines
- Prepare Salad toppers (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take Chopped Thai chilies (optional)
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Healthy Lettuce Salad with Homemade Dressing:
- Okay, in the mixing bowl or salad bowl combine all the salad ingredients. Accept the salad toppers.
- Then makes the salad dressing by combined all the salad dressing ingredients and stir or whisk well. Pour into the mixed salad, then mix well.
- Transfer to individual salad bowl and sprinkle with any salad toppers (optional), and ready to serve. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy lettuce salad with homemade dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!