Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, japanese lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Japanese Lettuce Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese lettuce wraps using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 2 cups short brown rice
- Take 4 cups water
- Take 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon honey
- Take 4 carrots diced
- Prepare 2 avocado sliced
- Take 1 cucumber diced
- Prepare 1 bunch green onions diced
- Prepare 1 head leaf lettuce
- Take 4 sheet nori seaweed optional
Steps to make Japanese Lettuce Wraps:
- I use a rice cooker, cook rice
- Tear lettuce leaves in half
- After rice is done cooking, mix with rice vinegar and honey
- Place a spoonful of rice on lettuce
- Top with all diced veggies, and wrap a small piece seaweed if you want
- Wrap lettuce around rice and veggies, serve with low sodium soy sauce, pickled ginger and wasabi
- I substitute Avocado for shrimp
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!