Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, green gram / mung bean multigrain porridge > ginisang munggo - monggo with pork and mixed grains. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Gram / Mung Bean Multigrain Porridge > Ginisang Munggo - Monggo with Pork and Mixed Grains is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Green Gram / Mung Bean Multigrain Porridge > Ginisang Munggo - Monggo with Pork and Mixed Grains is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have green gram / mung bean multigrain porridge > ginisang munggo - monggo with pork and mixed grains using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Gram / Mung Bean Multigrain Porridge > Ginisang Munggo - Monggo with Pork and Mixed Grains:
- Prepare Mung Bean with broth
- Take 1/4 c green gram, washed and stones removed
- Make ready 1 slab / slice of pork belly, salt-rubbed
- Take 2-3 cups water, pork should be submerged
- Get 1 pork broth cube
- Prepare 1 red onion, chopped
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Prepare as needed Ground pepper,
- Prepare 1 Tbsp fish sauce or use salt, as needed
- Make ready 1 large dried bay leaf
- Prepare Dash Knorr Liquid seasoning or equivalent (optional)
- Get Multigrain Rice
- Prepare Cooked mixed grains per package instructions
Instructions to make Green Gram / Mung Bean Multigrain Porridge > Ginisang Munggo - Monggo with Pork and Mixed Grains:
- Combine all mung bean broth ingredients, including the pork, in a pot. Cook in medium heat.
- After 30 minutes, slice or chop your pork (should already be tender) to bite size pieces. Then return it to the pot.
- Simmer until the green gram is soft, doubled its size or cracked.
- Optional step- if it's too watery, you can lightly crush some of the green gram in the pot with a spatula. Then stir well. Taste and adjust seasoning according to your taste.
- In a separate cookware, cook mixed grains according to package. I use Green Farm- it has all sorts- Pearl Barley, Brown Rice, Millet, Oat, Black Rice, Sorghum, Lentils, Buck Wheat, Red Black Brown Wheat Meal, Rye, Sunflower Seeds.
- When both are cooked, when you serve, combine in a bowl and mix well. If your mung bean dish is soupy, it’s actually great when you add the mixed grains. It absorbs it and becomes a delicious porridge-like hearty dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green gram / mung bean multigrain porridge > ginisang munggo - monggo with pork and mixed grains recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!