Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I am such a sucker for lettuce wraps. They are so low in carbs so I become a bottomless pit, stuffing my face without any kind of guilt. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. You see where I'm heading here, yes?
Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken lettuce wraps using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 4 Chicken Breasts - Baked & Pulled
- Make ready 1 Red Pepper - sliced
- Make ready 1 Onion - sliced
- Take Purple Cabbage - thinly sliced
- Take Green Cabbage - thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 Carrot - Julienned
- Make ready 1 Bunch Cilantro
- Get 2 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 Head Butter Lettuce
Use either ground chicken or turkey and serve it in sweet, buttery lettuce wraps. While it's often served alongside rice and a green papaya salad, serving larb in lettuce wraps adds a pleasant. These Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a low-carb, quick, and easy mid-week appetizer or main combining chicken (or another protein) with veggies, cashews, and a healthy homemade teriyaki. This search takes into account your taste preferences.
Steps to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Season Chicken with S&P and bake for 20 mins at 350. Once finished, let rest and then shred/pull with 2 forks to create shredded chicken
- Heat oil in fry pan to med-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant, then add onions and peppers until cooked. (4 mins)
- Combine shredded chicken to peppers and onions and season with fajita spice.
- Place chicken mix on top a leaf of Butter Lettuce. Add dollop of guacamole, then top with shredded cabbages and julienned carrots.
- Garnish with Cilantro
These Healthy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a low-carb, quick, and easy mid-week appetizer or main combining chicken (or another protein) with veggies, cashews, and a healthy homemade teriyaki. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Lettuce wraps filled with spicy taco-spiced chicken, avocado, tomato, and drizzled with a zesty cilantro lime sauce. This healthy nutritious low-carb meal is a delicious protein packed option and great if you. How do you make chicken lettuce wraps?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!