Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Lettuce Wraps is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beef lettuce wraps using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Lettuce Wraps:
- Make ready 1 lb Ground Beef
- Take 2 clove garlic cloves
- Take 1/2 cup green onions
- Take 1 each Garlic Scape
- Make ready 1 each Lime
- Make ready 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Take 8 tbsp salsa
- Make ready 8 each lettuce leaf
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1 each medium carrot
Steps to make Beef Lettuce Wraps:
- All ingredients were local source, organic, drug free! I didn't add salt because other ingredients replaced it but you can. Prep ahead by chopping garlic, green onion and garlic scape.
- Heat pan to medium with olive oil.
- Heat chopped items through then add beef to pan.
- As you cook the beef through be sure to wash your lettuce. Add Worcester sauce to pan during cooking and stir.
- Wash lettuce and set out like taco shells. Shred carrot and set aside. Juice single lime and set aside.
- When cooked, take off heat and add juice from one lime to add flavor. After lime soaks up then add mix to lettuce and top with carrot and salsa.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!