Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, shredded chicken broccoli 🥦 pasta bake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shredded chicken broccoli 🥦 pasta bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake:
- Get shredded chicken
- Take Alfredo sauce
- Take heavy cream
- Get frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- Prepare black pepper
- Make ready garlic powder
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready pasta (your favorite shape !)
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Take Canola oil cooking spray
Steps to make Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake:
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, thawed broccoli, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup of your shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side……..
- Boil pasta and drain thoroughly……Don’t forget to salt your water 💦!!!
- Place pasta in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Pour Alfredo chicken mixture all over cooked pasta in baking pan, stir gently until pasta is thoroughly coated with Alfredo sauce / chicken mixture…….
- Place your reserved 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted on top and is golden brown……
- Let sit for 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shredded chicken broccoli 🥦 pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!