Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, butter lettuce, watermelon salad and avocado salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook butter lettuce, watermelon salad and avocado salad using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad:
- Make ready 1 head of butter lettuce
- Take 2 Ripe avocado
- Prepare 5 Golf ball sized watermelon radishes
- Make ready 1 cup White wine, champagne or other light vinegar
- Get 1 Lemon
Instructions to make Butter Lettuce, Watermelon Salad and Avocado Salad:
- Wash lettuce and dry or use salad spinner. Tear into 2 inch pieces.
- Clean radishes. Peel outer skin and slice thinly. Ideally with a mandolin on thin setting. Set aside.
- Peel and remove seed from one avocado. Set half aside for salad. Other half will be used for dressing.
- To make dressing put half avocado into blender. Squeeze in juice of half lemon. Add vinegar. And finally season with salt an pepper.
- Turn on blender and wait 20 to 30 seconds to turn ingredients into a soft mashed texture. Use a spatula if you need to.
- Now turn up blender and slowly add EVOO until dressing is emulsified.
- Test dressing by dipping a lettuce piece. Add more seasonings, lemon or oil to taste.
- Add water if you think dressing is too thick.
- Now put some dressing in a bowl and add lettuce. Add a little dressing on top. You will have a lot of dressing left over so no need to use it all. Gently combine dressing and lettuce with hands.
- Place dressed lettuce on large flat plate. Add radishes.
- Thinly slice avocado and season with sea salt. Add to salad.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food butter lettuce, watermelon salad and avocado salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!