Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, meat-miso with lots of vegetables - use in lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meat-Miso with Lots of Vegetables - Use in Lettuce Wraps is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Meat-Miso with Lots of Vegetables - Use in Lettuce Wraps is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook meat-miso with lots of vegetables - use in lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meat-Miso with Lots of Vegetables - Use in Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 200 grams Ground combined pork and beef
- Take 80 grams Bamboo shoot (or lotus root)
- Get 1/2 Carrot
- Get 3 large Green pepper
- Get 1 tbsp ■ Red Miso (mixed is also fine)
- Take 1 tbsp ■ Sake
- Get 1 1/2-2 tablespoons ■ Sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp ■ Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp ■ Chicken broth soup stock of available
- Prepare 1 tbsp Katakuriko slurry
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 Sesame oil
- Take 1/2 Iceberg lettuce
Instructions to make Meat-Miso with Lots of Vegetables - Use in Lettuce Wraps:
- Chop up the bamboo shoot (or lotus root), carrot, and bell pepper. Combine the ■ ingredients and prepare the katakuriko slurry. (If you're using boiled bamboo shoot, blanch it briefly in hot water before chopping it up.)
- Separate each lettuce leaf and wash them, lightly wipe off the water, and arrange on a plate.
- Add sesame oil to a heated pan, sauté the vegetables with a pinch of salt, and add the meat once they have cooked through.
- Once the ground meat has changed color and has cooked all the way through, season with ingredients marked with ■, adding the dissolved katakuriko once everything is evenly coated, then you are done.
- Wrap it in lettuce and enjoy . Serve on big plates for parties!
- I made a lot this time, so I put the fried vegetables on a plate, and added then into the same frying pan with the meat after heating it. The sautéed vegetables are pictured in the back.
- The katakuriko is to keep it from falling apart, so you do not need to add a ton. There are times when we do not even use it.
- ●Extra Tip● Lightly soaking the bamboo in boiled water helps remove the peculiar odor and brings out its flavor. Place the leftovers in water, store it in the fridge, and use up as soon as possible.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food meat-miso with lots of vegetables - use in lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!