Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, radish pork ribs stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Radish Pork Ribs Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Radish Pork Ribs Stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have radish pork ribs stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Radish Pork Ribs Stew:
- Get 1 pcs white radish
- Make ready As needed Pork ribs
- Prepare To taste Cinnamon powder
- Make ready To taste Light soy sauce
- Get To taste Dark soy sauce
- Prepare half Garlic cut into
- Make ready half Shallot, cut into
- Take Few slices of ginger
- Take As needed Cooking wine
Instructions to make Radish Pork Ribs Stew:
- Add cooking oil in a wok then saute garlic, shallot and ginger then add in ribs.
- Stir fry until ribs turns into golden brown.
- Add in radish and add 2 cups of water.
- Simmer until radish is soft. Serve
- Then add cinnamon, light, dry soy sauce and wine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food radish pork ribs stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!