Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sliced daikon and carrots pickled in vinegar. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sliced Daikon and Carrots Pickled in Vinegar is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sliced Daikon and Carrots Pickled in Vinegar is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sliced daikon and carrots pickled in vinegar using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sliced Daikon and Carrots Pickled in Vinegar:
- Prepare 120 g Daikon
- Take 30 g Carrots
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1 Tablespoon Yuzu juice *Substitute with 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- Prepare 4 teaspoon Sugar
- Get 1 teaspoon Cooking Sake
- Get 1 teaspoon Japanese soup stock (Dashi)
Steps to make Sliced Daikon and Carrots Pickled in Vinegar:
- Cut daikon and carrots into thin strips, put into a bowl and add salt. (Let daikon and carrots sit until moisture comes out by itself)
- Mix yuzu juice (or rice vinegar), sugar, and sake into the soup stock. Squeeze the water from the daikon and carrots, and add to mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sliced daikon and carrots pickled in vinegar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!