Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, daikon mochi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Daikon Mochi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Daikon Mochi is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have daikon mochi using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Daikon Mochi:
- Take 3 inches of daikon, peeled
- Prepare 1/3 cup chopped shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped shiitake mushrooms, dried or fresh
- Take 1/3 cup chopped satsuma-age or kamaboko
- Get 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dashi powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon potato or corn starch
- Get 1 tablespoon flour
- Get shoyu (soy sauce)
- Make ready salt & pepper
Instructions to make Daikon Mochi:
- Grate daikon and drain. (Do not squeeze the juice out too much though!)
- Chop some shrimp, dried shiitake mushrooms (after soaked in water), satsuma-age or kamaboko, and green onions.
- Mix 1 & 2 in a bowl with 1 teaspoon of dashi powder, 1 Tablespoon of potato (or corn) starch, 1 Tablespoon of flour, a bit of shoyu, and salt & pepper.
- Scoop with a table spoon and drop it in a lightly greased and heated frying pan.
- Fry both sides until they're cooked.
- Bon appetit!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food daikon mochi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!