Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tart vinegar sauce chicken simmered with grated daikon. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tart Vinegar Sauce Chicken Simmered with Grated Daikon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Tart Vinegar Sauce Chicken Simmered with Grated Daikon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tart vinegar sauce chicken simmered with grated daikon using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tart Vinegar Sauce Chicken Simmered with Grated Daikon:
- Take 2 Chicken thigh meat
- Get 1 generous amount Chopped green onions
- Get 20 ml Sake (for pre-seasoning)
- Get 250 grams ●Grated daikon radish
- Prepare 50 ml ●Grain vinegar
- Take 50 ml ●Water
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ●Sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Mirin
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Take 1/2 tbsp ●Oyster sauce
- Prepare 1 dash Salt
Steps to make Tart Vinegar Sauce Chicken Simmered with Grated Daikon:
- Remove the white fat from the chicken and pierce the skin with a fork all over. Sprinkle the sake and chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to season. Grate the daikon and combine the ● ingredients.
- Pat dry the chicken with paper towels, then sprinkle on a little salt. Pan fry skin side down and cook both sides until browned. Pour in the Step 1 sauce with the grated daikon, cover with a drop lid/otoshibuta and cook over low-medium heat until the chicken has cooked through and become tender.
- Cut the chicken, transfer to serving plates, and pour the leftover sauce on top. Enjoy with a generous topping of chopped green onion.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tart vinegar sauce chicken simmered with grated daikon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!