Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger and daikon radish honey pickles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ginger and Daikon Radish Honey Pickles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ginger and Daikon Radish Honey Pickles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger and daikon radish honey pickles using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger and Daikon Radish Honey Pickles:
- Take 50 grams Daikon radish
- Take 20 grams Ginger
- Prepare 70 grams Honey
Instructions to make Ginger and Daikon Radish Honey Pickles:
- Preparation Cut the daikon radish into thin quarter-rounds. Slice the ginger with the skin on.
- Put the daikon radish and ginger into a dish, then pour over the honey.
- The daikon radish juice starts to float after a while. When the daikon radish gets wrinkled, it's the perfect time to drink it.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into a cup, and dilute with hot water, and enjoy.
- Quick Dried Daikon Pickles: 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 ~ 2 tablespoons of vinegar, a small amount of mirin, 1 chili pepper
- When you drink up all of the honey liquid, add soy sauce, vinegar, mirin, and chili pepper into the dish, and pickle the daikon radish. Then you can make quick harihari zuke (dried daikon pickles).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ginger and daikon radish honey pickles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!