Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fullblood wagyu beef breakfast sausage, mushroom, asparagus, and jack cheese quiche. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, Asparagus, and Jack Cheese Quiche is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, Asparagus, and Jack Cheese Quiche is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fullblood wagyu beef breakfast sausage, mushroom, asparagus, and jack cheese quiche using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, Asparagus, and Jack Cheese Quiche:
- Prepare Dough
- Get 12 OZ All-purpose Flour
- Prepare 1/4 TSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 6 OZ Cold Butter (grated on large-hole cheese grater)
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 3 TBSP Ice Water
- Prepare Fullblood Wagyu Beef Filling
- Get 6 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausages (thawed)
- Make ready 6 Spears of Asparagus (cut into small, bite-size pieces)
- Get 8 Medium Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- Prepare 1 Sweet Yellow Onion (julienned)
- Make ready 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Make ready 4 OZ Jack Cheese (grated)
- Take Quiche Custard
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Prepare 2 Egg Yolks
- Get 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 1/4 TSP Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1/4 TSP Nutmeg
- Take 8 OZ Half and Half
Steps to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Breakfast Sausage, Mushroom, Asparagus, and Jack Cheese Quiche:
- PREPARING THE DOUGH - Put the flour and salt in a bowl. Grate the cold butter into the flour and salt. Toss and coat the butter with flour.In a separate bowl, blend together the egg and water. Slowly add to the ingredients from the first bowl. Knead the ingredients until dough forms. Divide the dough into two equal portions and flatten into round disks.Cover, and rest the dough in the refrigerator for at least one hour before using.
- Roll rested dough out onto a floured surface, making it into a circle that is about 12 inches diameter. Roll the dough over the rolling pin, brushing off any excess flour as you roll. Repeat to make the second pie crust. Place the dough onto each pie pan carefully. Slide dough gently into the sides and fold under the extra dough. Crimp the edges on each pan.
- Cover the dough with parchment paper, and put in pie weights (you can also use a small bag of dry, uncooked white beans or garbanzo beans covering the entire surface to weigh down the dough). Bake both pie crusts at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Then, remove the parchment paper and beans/weights.Bake for another 5 minutes to set the bottom crusts.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF FILLING - Heat a large sauté pan on medium-high heat. Add grapeseed oil. Once the oil is hot, add the Fullblood Wagyu sausage, and break it into bite-size pieces as it cooks.Once the Wagyu sausage is cooked, use a slotted spoon to pull out the sausage, leaving the rendered fat in the pan. Use only enough to coat the bottom of the pan, and discard the remaining fat/liquid.Let the fat/liquid heat up, and add the onions. Sauté them until wilted and caramelized.
- Add the mushrooms, and cook them until they have wilted down (around 5 minutes). Then, add the asparagus and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the sausage back in to complete the filling. Split the filling between the two par-baked crusts. Top both filled crusts with cheese (make the custard next).
- PREPARING THE QUICHE CUSTARD - Mix all ingredients (eggs, egg yolks, kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, nutmeg, half and half) together in a blender or with a whisk.
- FINAL STEPS - Pour the quiche custard on top of the filling. Pour until it’s about 2/3 full. Repeat with the second pie.You should now have two par-baked pie crusts with Fullblood Wagyu beef filling, cheese, and custard.Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles and the cheese is caramelized. Slice, serve, and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fullblood wagyu beef breakfast sausage, mushroom, asparagus, and jack cheese quiche recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!