Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple brown sugared bacon-wrapped asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Brown Sugared Bacon-wrapped Asparagus is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Simple Brown Sugared Bacon-wrapped Asparagus is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook simple brown sugared bacon-wrapped asparagus using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Brown Sugared Bacon-wrapped Asparagus:
- Take As needed fresh asparagus, thick bottom stalk snapped, rinsed
- Prepare As needed bacon
- Get 1/4 c. brown sugar
Instructions to make Simple Brown Sugared Bacon-wrapped Asparagus:
- Amounts depend on how many you are serving and how much they like this!
- Wrap each asparagus stem with one slice of bacon in a spiral pattern.
- Place side by side on rimmed cookie sheet or broiler pan that is slotted to drain. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 min. Adjust cook time depending on preferred texture. I love bright green asparagus that isn't mushy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple brown sugared bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!