Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai shrimps with asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Shrimps with Asparagus is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Thai Shrimps with Asparagus is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thai shrimps with asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Shrimps with Asparagus:
- Prepare 8-10 Shrimps
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Tom Yum paste
- Prepare 0.3 – 0.4 oz ginger
- Take 1 small chili pepper (less if you want the dish to be less spicy/hot)
- Make ready Lime juicy (1/2 lime)
- Get 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Take 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready 3.5 oz asparagus (4 - 5 sticks)
Instructions to make Thai Shrimps with Asparagus:
- Devein shrimps or use undeveined shrimps (if shrimps are undeveined the paste partially stays on the shrimp shell)
- In a pan melt butter and add olive oil
- Grind garlic, ginger and chili pepper and add to the pan
- Add tom yum paste and stir until all ingredients are mixed together
- Add shrimps, chopped asparagus and lime juice
- Fry on high heat for 10 minutes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai shrimps with asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!