Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, roasted lemon butter garlic shrimp and asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted lemon butter garlic shrimp and asparagus using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus:
- Get 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- Make ready Asparagus
- Get Olive oil
- Prepare Butter
- Get Garlic minced
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Take Paprika
- Take Fresh Parsley
- Take Lemon Juice
Steps to make Roasted Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus:
- Line large cookie sheet with tin foil
- Toss Asparagus with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper
- Roast Asparagus mixture at 400 degrees for 6 minutes
- While cooking Asparagus, mix raw shrimp with 2 tbls of olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, fresh parsley (all to taste) then add 2 tbls of melted butter and let marinate until Asparagus is done.
- Add shrimp mixture to other side of the pan. Cover shrimp and Asparagus with 1 tbls of melted butter.
- Put back in oven and roast 6 minutes (until Shrimp is opaque)
- Take out and drizzle with lemon juice (to your liking)
- Serve over pasta or rice, or eat as is.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted lemon butter garlic shrimp and asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!