Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Take ● For The Asparagus
- Make ready 2 Pounds Fresh Asparagus
- Prepare as needed Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Shreaded Parmasean Cheese
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper
- Prepare to taste Sea Salt
- Prepare ● For The Hollandaise Sauce
- Get 2 Packets Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo]
- Get 2 Cups Whole Milk
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Butter
- Take ● For The Salmon
- Prepare 2 Pounds Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product - see photo]
- Make ready 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- Make ready Dash Lemon Pepper
- Prepare Dash Sea Salt
- Make ready Dash Dried Chives
- Prepare ● For The Garnishments
- Make ready Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare Fresh Or Dried Chives
- Take Fresh Parsley
Steps to make Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them.
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese.
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it.
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil.
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes.
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them.
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce.
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving.
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!