Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, celery steamed in konbu tea. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook celery steamed in konbu tea using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea:
- Take 2 stalks Celery
- Make ready 2/3 tbsp Kombu tea (or kombu based dashi stock granules)
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
Instructions to make Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea:
- Remove the fibrous parts of the celery stalks, and chop them up into 5-6 cm thick pieces. We're only using the stems this time - not the leaves.
- Add the chopped celery and 400 ml water into a pan and heat it up. Don't you love the vivid green color of the celery?
- When the celery becomes translucent, add the konbu tea and sugar. Simmer until soft.
- When the celery becomes your preferred toughness, adjust the seasoning to finish.
- [Reference Recipe] Tsukudani-style Simmered Celery Leaves
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food celery steamed in konbu tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!