Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot gumbo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Gumbo is so easy to make! Loaded with sausage, chicken and shrimp, this gumbo is BURSTING with Creole flavors! Make Mouthwatering Louisiana Instant Pot Gumbo Recipe (Pressure Cooker Gumbo): a hearty Southern pot of love packed with deep smoky-spicy Cajun, Creole flavors and rich aromas. Instant Pot Gumbo is so easy to make!
Instant pot gumbo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Instant pot gumbo is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot gumbo using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot gumbo:
- Make ready Medium green pepper
- Prepare Medium onion
- Prepare 2 celery ribs
- Make ready 1/4 cup carrots
- Take 5 green onion stem
- Get 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Get 2 sprikles of lawrys season salt
- Make ready Cajun seasoning
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Prepare 1 sprinkle cayenne
- Make ready Weber Garlic herb seasoning
- Take 1/2 – 1 cup flour and veggie oil
- Take 5 bay leaves
- Take 1 teaspoon thyme
- Get 1 can chicken broth
- Take 1 zatarains crab boil bag
- Make ready 1 bag okra
- Prepare 1 bag corn on cob
- Make ready 1 kelbska sausage rope
- Take 1 smoked Sausage rope
Garnish with chopped flat leaf parsley, if desired, and serve over rice. Home » Instant Pot Recipes » Instant Pot Gumbo with Shrimp and Sausage. Gumbo is traditionally a time- and labor-intensive dish, but our Instant Pot recipe delivers full-on flavor in just one hour. Louisiana style Instant Pot Gumbo with chicken, Andouille sausage & shrimp is an extremely flavorful, intense and bold stew that's hard to resist.
Instructions to make Instant pot gumbo:
- Bring med- large sauce pain of water to boil with all dry seasoning and crab boil, then cover and simmer
- While water boiling, chop all veggies (except green onion okra, carrots, corn on cob), add sausage, and sautee instant pot, add garlic last (do not burn). (Do not add carrots or okra) then set aside
- Make ruox instant pot on sautee mode
- Peel shtimp while making ruox
- Take frozen okra out
- Add shrimp peels to pot with seasoning and bring to boil then simmer
- When ruox ready. Return veggies to roux along with sausage. Add half water from pot and can of chicken broth
- Pressure cook on high for 10 mins..allow natural release for 20-30 min..then release. Expect pressure mess so have towel ready
- Now turn sautee back on.add okra, green onion and shrimp. Let cook about 5 min
- Low pressure cook for 2 mins, natural release 10 mins
- Add gumbo file, stir and serve
Gumbo is traditionally a time- and labor-intensive dish, but our Instant Pot recipe delivers full-on flavor in just one hour. Louisiana style Instant Pot Gumbo with chicken, Andouille sausage & shrimp is an extremely flavorful, intense and bold stew that's hard to resist. The dark roux known as Gumbo Roux Recipe is the heart. Instant Pot Gumbo is an easy weeknight dinner! This vegetarian instant pot gumbo recipe is quick and easy to make.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot gumbo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!