Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken and green pepper salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Green Pepper Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken and Green Pepper Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and green pepper salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Green Pepper Salad:
- Get 300 g Chicken Thigh (a little over 1/2 pound)
- Take 3 Green Bell Peppers (if American ones, 1 is enough)
- Prepare 1 bag Bean Sprouts
- Get 2 Tomatoes
- Take 2 Tablespoons Sake (Japanese rice wine)
- Get Salad Dressings of your choice
Steps to make Chicken and Green Pepper Salad:
- Boil water in a pot and add bean sprouts. Boil for 1 min. Drain, squeeze water and chill.
- Salt & pepper the chicken lightly and place it on a microwavable dish. Sprinkle Sake over the chicken, wrap and microwave it for 5 min (or until the chicken is fully cooked).
- Thinly slice green peppers.
- When chicken is done, let it cool and cut into bite-size pieces. (If you have time to chill the chicken in a fridge, it tastes better.)
- Add chilled bean sprouts, sliced green pepper and chicken in a bowl. Add some salad dressing of your choice and mix well.
- Notes: My personal favorite is this PIETRO dressings! But when I use this, I usually add some rice vinegar to add more vinegary flavor to the salad.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken and green pepper salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!