Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shimeji mushroom & green peppers egg stir-fry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shimeji Mushroom & Green Peppers Egg Stir-fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Shimeji Mushroom & Green Peppers Egg Stir-fry is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shimeji mushroom & green peppers egg stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shimeji Mushroom & Green Peppers Egg Stir-fry:
- Take 1/2 pack Shimeji mushrooms
- Get 2 medium Green bell peppers
- Get 3 Egg (Medium)
- Get 1 dash Milk (for the beaten egg)
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Pepper
Steps to make Shimeji Mushroom & Green Peppers Egg Stir-fry:
- Wash the vegetables. Remove the base from the shimeji mushrooms and tear apart into small pieces. Julienne the green pepper. Beat the egg with a little bit of milk.
- Heat the frying pan to medium heat and lightly grease with vegetable oil. Cook the shimeji and the peppers.
- Once the peppers have cooked through, season with salt and pepper. Pour in the egg and stir it around with chopsticks until half-cooked.
- Once the egg has reached the hardness of your choice, arrange on a dish and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shimeji mushroom & green peppers egg stir-fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!