Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, green pepper and tuna with grated carrot ponzu. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Pepper and Tuna with Grated Carrot Ponzu is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Green Pepper and Tuna with Grated Carrot Ponzu is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have green pepper and tuna with grated carrot ponzu using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Pepper and Tuna with Grated Carrot Ponzu:
- Get 5 or 6 Green bell pepper
- Prepare 1 can Canned tuna
- Prepare Grated carrot ponzu Recipe ID: 2627551
- Make ready 2 tbsp ├ Ponzu soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp └ Grated carrot
Steps to make Green Pepper and Tuna with Grated Carrot Ponzu:
- Cut the green peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Cut into long strips. Wrap with plastic and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- When wilted and tender, let cool while still wrapped.
- Once cooled, gently drain the liquid from the canned tuna, mix with the green peppers, and mix with 3-4 tablespoons of the ponzu. Don't squeeze the green peppers.
- This time, I added grated carrots to ponzu soy sauce and mixed it with the green peppers.
- Other than the carrots, you can use grated daikon radish, turnips, apples, onions, etc.
- Homemade Ponzu Soy Sauce. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154957-3-different-types-of-ponzu
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food green pepper and tuna with grated carrot ponzu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!