Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 2-minute microwave green pepper namul. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 2-minute microwave green pepper namul using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul:
- Take 4 Green bell peppers
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp ＊Soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp ＊Sesame oil
- Take 1/2 tsp ＊Sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 Red chili powder (optional)
Instructions to make 2-Minute Microwave Green Pepper Namul:
- Cut the green peppers in half, remove the seeds and slice into 5mm strips.
- In a heat-resistant bowl, microwave for 2 -2 1/2 minutes at 600W. Adjust the time for large-sized peppers.
- Mix together the ingredients marked ＊.
- While the peppers are still hot, mix the dressing and sesame seeds.
- It's done.
- They're also delicious with red chili powder.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 2-minute microwave green pepper namul recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!