Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stir fry french bean and eggs with onion sambal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir Fry French Bean And Eggs With Onion Sambal is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stir Fry French Bean And Eggs With Onion Sambal is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stir fry french bean and eggs with onion sambal using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry French Bean And Eggs With Onion Sambal:
- Make ready 3 tbsp oil
- Get 4 cups French beans
- Get 1 cup onion
- Get 2 tsp sambal
- Take 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 4 To 5 small eggs or 3 large eggs
Instructions to make Stir Fry French Bean And Eggs With Onion Sambal:
- In an oiled pan, fry the French beans with sliced onion for few minutes, then add in the eggs and stir fry till well mixed.
- Make a small cavity in the middle, add 1 tbsp of oil then the store bought sambal / sambal oelek together with light soy sauce and sugar. Mix well for 1 minute.
- Then stir fry all the French beans and the sambal well for another 1 minute. Serve
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food stir fry french bean and eggs with onion sambal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!