Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, elisa's spinach & green beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook elisa's spinach & green beans using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans:
- Take 1 Spinach
- Prepare 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Take 3/4 Cup French Style Cut Green Beans
- Prepare 2 tbsp Butter
- Prepare 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Get 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Herb & Garlic Dry Powder Dressing Mix
- Get 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
Steps to make Elisa's Spinach & Green Beans:
- In a large pan, add the butter and put on medium heat.
- Add the other ingredients, except the shredded cheese, green beans and the spinach.
- Let the cream cheese melt and stir very well.
- Add the beans and stir.
- Add the spinach and mix it well, until all the leaves are covered with the sauce.
- Let it simmer for about 3-5 minutes in low heat. Stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the spinach mix to a oven dish and sprinkle the shredded cheeses on top.
- Bake on 350°F for about 5-7 minutes the broil until golden.
- Serve and enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food elisa's spinach & green beans recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!