Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, weenie green bean casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green bean casseroles aren't my favorite vegetable casseroles to make, but as far as they go, this one is great! FAMOUS French's GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE.that you're gonna just love!! Deronda demonstrate how to make this Thanksgiving Day side dish that families have been. For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Weenie Green Bean Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Weenie Green Bean Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have weenie green bean casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Weenie Green Bean Casserole:
- Get 1 lb Beef franks
- Take 2 tbsp Butter or margarine
- Get 1/2 cup Finely chopped onion
- Get 9 oz Frzn Italian or French cut green beans
- Take 10 3/4 can Cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 cup Milk
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 9 oz Pkg refrigerator biscuits
- Take 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
From the crispy topping to the creamy sauce, this side dish is perfect for any occasion. My family loves when I make green bean casserole. It is one of those dishes that they expect to see on the table during the holidays. Green bean casserole, that salty, creamy veggie side dish that so many of us love has somehow become nearly as synonymous with Thanksgiving dinner as the turkey itself.
Steps to make Weenie Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Sauteè onions in butter until translucent.
- Add frozen green beans, stir in soup, milk, seasoning (I like to add pepper& garlic powder) heat thoroughly.
- Fold in beef franks that have been cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise in half (I prefer crosswise in peices). Let simmer on low boil stirring occasionly until desired consistency (about 10 minutes)
- Seperate biscuits, cut into quarters and arrange in a border around the skillet (or pour mixture into 9x13 pyrex) point side up.
- Bake @ 375°F until biscuits are golden brown (about 10-15 minutes).
- Sprinkle cheese over biscuits and serve as soon as cheese has melted.
It is one of those dishes that they expect to see on the table during the holidays. Green bean casserole, that salty, creamy veggie side dish that so many of us love has somehow become nearly as synonymous with Thanksgiving dinner as the turkey itself. Maybe you love it because you grew up eating it every year at Grandma's house. Or maybe you love it because your family never. The only green bean casserole recipe you'll ever need!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food weenie green bean casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!