Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spring vegetable casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spring Vegetable Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spring Vegetable Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spring vegetable casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Vegetable Casserole:
- Get 4 russet potatoes, cut into 8 pieces each
- Get 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- Prepare 7 carrots, cut into smaller pieces, about baby carrot size
- Get 1 can french cut green beans, drained
- Make ready 3 tbsp butter
- Take 3 tbsp all-purpose flour (can use gluten-free flour as well)
- Make ready 2 cups milk of your choice
- Make ready salt
- Prepare pepper
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- Make ready chopped fresh parsley
Steps to make Spring Vegetable Casserole:
- To cook vegetables, bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a pot over high heat. Add potatoes. Boil for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Use slotted spoon to remove & set aside. Repeat cooking process with the cauliflower & carrots, cooking separately just until crisp tender.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 2 qt casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange vegetables in prepared casserole dish.
- For sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Pour sauce over vegetables & sprinkle with chopped parsley. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spring vegetable casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!