Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spinach egg frittata. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and easy spinach frittata recipe with eggs, fresh spinach, onions, garlic, Parmesan and goat cheese Looking for the perfect egg dish for a weekend brunch or weeknight "breakfast for dinner"? This search takes into account your taste preferences. It's made with plenty of eggs, rich bacon, vibrant brightly flavored tomatoes, fresh spinach and creamy Swiss cheese. What more could you want for breakfast?
Spinach egg frittata is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spinach egg frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach egg frittata using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach egg frittata:
- Prepare 1 medium bowl baby spinach
- Get 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- Make ready 1 small bowl garlic (finely chopped)
- Make ready 1 cup mushroom (thin sliced)
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Get 2-3 big tbsp sour cream
- Get 2 tbsp ginger powder
- Take 1 tbsp rosemary
- Get 1 tbsp thyme
- Get 1 tbsp crushed peppercorns
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp cheese (any kind shredded)
The secret ingredient is the dairy that's included to. Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Frittata. Make a mouthwatering vegan frittata using Just Egg, garlicky spinach, sauteed artichokes, and colorful peppers! Our Spinach Egg White Frittata make the perfect start to your morning!
Instructions to make Spinach egg frittata:
- Shallow fry the onions,garlic,mushroom and spinach.
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs, sour cream, rosemary, thyme, ginger powder, salt, peppercorns, shredded cheese. Add in the onion/spinach mixture. Whisk properly so that no lumps are formed.
- Brush the casserole with some olive oil, pour in the egg mixture, spread evenly and bake at 350 deg farenheit for about 35min.
- Enjoy with croutons and ranch sauce.
Make a mouthwatering vegan frittata using Just Egg, garlicky spinach, sauteed artichokes, and colorful peppers! Our Spinach Egg White Frittata make the perfect start to your morning! These vegetarian Frittatas are packed with spinach, tomatoes, onions and red bell peppers! In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until smooth. Fold in the cheese and tomatoes and set aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach egg frittata recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!