Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spinach crescent roll puffs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach crescent roll puffs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spinach crescent roll puffs is something that I have loved my entire life.
These Spinach Crescent Roll Appetizers are the perfect dish for just about any occasion. These cheesy spinach rolls are encased in soft, golden Pillsbury dough and you won't be able to stop eating them! While the Spinach-Methi-Mushroom-Cheese mix is cooling, open your can of crescent rolls (I used Pillsbury) and get the dough out. To be quite honest with you, I made the dough into little puffs because ahem….
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach crescent roll puffs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach crescent roll puffs:
- Prepare 1 pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
- Prepare 2 cups chopped fresh spinach or 1 frozen pkg, thawed and drained well
- Take 4 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- Take Half a pkg of softened cream cheese, about 4 oz
- Make ready 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Take Garlic powder, pepper and parsley to taste
- Prepare 1 egg, separated
Delicious & Fun Lunch Idea. cocktail sausages, string cheese, crescent rolls. Butternut Squash & Spinach Crescent Roll-Ups. Even vegetables taste great with crescent roll dough. The crescent dough puffs up nicely into a tender and flaky pastry, which tastes heavenly with the meat sauce and cheese.
Steps to make Spinach crescent roll puffs:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix spinach, cheeses, seasonings and egg yolk in a bowl.
- Stir in chopped bacon
- Cut each crescent triangle in half to make 2 triangles out of each roll.
- Put about a teaspoon of the filling in and fold the sides up to close and place each puff on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops with egg white.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until browned.
Even vegetables taste great with crescent roll dough. The crescent dough puffs up nicely into a tender and flaky pastry, which tastes heavenly with the meat sauce and cheese. These simple stuffed bread recipes are quick to make, and you have plenty to choose from including appetizers, dinners and If you can't buy crescent roll dough you could make your own croissant dough or use puff pastry. Puff pastry is not the same as croissant dough. These Spinach and Ricotta Rolls are fantastic for parties and snacking!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach crescent roll puffs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!