Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ground pork stir fry with spinach and carrot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ground pork stir fry with spinach and carrot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot:
- Make ready 350 g Spinach
- Take 1.61 lb Ground Pork
- Make ready 170 g Shredded Carrot
- Get 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp Chicken Powder
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 Garlic (minced)
- Get 2 Tbsp Oysters Sauce
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce(I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis)
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil (Optional)
- Make ready Salt-Pepper
- Take Sesame seed
Instructions to make Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot:
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce. - Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ground pork until it gets browned.
- Add the remaining carrots and spinach and stir fry it for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add the soy sauce mix and stir fry until it is well mixed together. Season it with salt, pepper and chicken flavor powder. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ground pork stir fry with spinach and carrot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!