Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mutton curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mutton curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mutton curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This article is part of the series on. Mutton curry (also referred to as kosha mangsho, lamb curry, or goat curry) is a dish that is prepared from goat meat. Mutton Curry - Learn To Cook Indian Curries. Mutton curry recipe - Lamb curry or mutton masala gravy.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton curry:
- Make ready Mutton
- Make ready Small stick Cinnamon
- Prepare Cardamom
- Prepare Cloves
- Make ready Bay
- Get Black peppers
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Get Dahi
- Prepare ginger garlic paste
- Prepare red chilli powder
- Prepare turmeric powder
- Take coriander powder
- Prepare Garam masala powder
- Make ready cumin powder
- Make ready mustard oil
- Take Sliced onion
- Take Dry red chilli
Mutton Chops Curry Recipe-how To Make Mutton Chops Curry, Braised Mutton Curry Quick and easy Mutton curry - Mutton Tavla Swati's Kitchen. Easiest Indian Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker Recipe). This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favorite bowl of comfort food. Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice.
Instructions to make Mutton curry:
- Marinate the mutton with all the above-mentioned ingredients (except red chilli and sliced onions) keep it aside for 30mins.
- In a pan add oil let it heat for sometime then add dry red chilies along with sliced onion sauté till the onion becomes golden brown.
- Next add the marinated mutton,cook by adding little water and cover the lid let the water get soaked when it starts becoming dry, again add water and cook till the mutton is completely cooked. (you can keep the lid opened for the water to evaporate and the texture to become dry). Do not burn the mutton see to it the mutton gets tender and ready to it before garnishing.
- Garnish the mutton with chopped coriander.
This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favorite bowl of comfort food. Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice. See more ideas about curry, mutton recipes, curry recipes. Mutton curry(Goat Curry) can be prepared by two methods( Slow cooking and Instant cooking). Railway Mutton Curry is an amazing meat curry, delicious, having distinctive flavors of its own, not too spicy and suits the palates of non-Indian aristocracy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mutton curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!